Berquin, M. (Arnaud), 1747-1791, The looking-glass for the mind, or, Intellectual mirror , 1798
- The looking-glass for the mind, or, Intellectual mirror : being an elegant collection of the most delightful little stories and interesting tales / chiefly translated from that much admired work, L'ami des enfans ; with seventy-four cuts, designed and engraved on wood by I. Bewick.
- The seventh edition.
- London : Printed by J. Crowder, for E. Newbery, the corner of St. Paul's Church-yard, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- , 271 p. : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPZ6 B458 L5 1798Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Translation ascribed to Samuel Cooper.
Hugo, T. Bewick collector (suppl.), 4098
- Subject Terms:
- Crowder, J. -- Printer.Cundell, H. Stewart -- Autograph.Newbery, E. -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1798.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.