IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The museum of classical antiquities , 1860
The museum of classical antiquities : being a series of essays on ancient art / edited by Edward Falkener.
- New edition, complete in one volume.
- London : Longman, Green, Longman, and Roberts, 1860.
- Physical Description:
- , v, , [iii]-vi, iv, 403, , 476 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., maps, plans ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDE3 .M8 1860Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Text printed by Savill and Edwards.
Plates by J.E. Wood and Benjamin R. Davies; after Edward Falkener. Printed by Day & Son, Ford & George, and Ford & West.
BAC: Gold-stamped brown publisher's cloth binding. Binder's ticket: Hanbury & Co., 80 Coleman St., E.C.
- Subject Terms:
- Archaeology.Classical antiquities.Day & Son -- Publisher.Ford & George -- Printer.Ford & West -- Printer.Hanbury & Co. -- Bookbinder.Longman, Green, Longman, and Roberts -- Publisher.Savill and Edwards -- Printer.
- Lithotints -- 1860.
Lithographs -- 1860.
Wood engravings -- 1860.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.