The pleasures of hope : with other poems / by Thomas Campbell.
- A new edition.
- London : Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown ..., and for Stirling and Slade, Edinburgh, 1822.
- Physical Description:
- 144 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4412 P5 1822Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by A. & R. Spottiswoode
Plates engraved by Charles Heath; after Richard Westall.
Plates dated 1820.
Added engraved t.p.
- Subject Terms:
- Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme and Brown -- Publisher.Marling, Percival Scrope, Sir, 1861-1936 -- Bookplate.Marling. William Henry, 1835-1919, -- Autograph, 1881.Spottiswoode, A. & R. -- Printer.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1822.Stirling and Slade -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.