Bunyan, John, 1628-1688, The pilgrim's progress , 1812
- The pilgrim's progress : from this world to that which is to come : delivered under the similitude of a dream : in three parts : wherein is discovered the manner of his setting out, the dangers and difficulties he met with in his journey, and many victories he obtained over the world, the flesh and the devil : together with his happy arrival at the celestial country / by John Bunyan ...
- Gainsborough : Printed by and for Henry Mozley, 1812.
- Physical Description:
- , vi, -308 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3330 A1 1812Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Ms. note on tipped-in leaf reads: "The woodcuts are [Thomas] Bewick's, as in Hugo, no. 238 [(Gainsborough : Mozley, 1809)] but they have been worked on by some impudent fellow in Mozley's employ who has cut his name upon them [i.e. W.T. Green]. The borders appear to be in their original state ..."
- Subject Terms:
- Mozley, Henry -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1812.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.