Copy of the evidence, taken before a committee of the House of Commons, on the Newcastle & Carlisle railway bill. Lord Viscount Lowther, chairman. Taken from the short hand notes of Mr. Gurney. To which is added the report of Mr. Leather, on the projected line of railway.
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Printed by W. Boag, 1829.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p. ., 229 p. illus. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHE3020 N4 G7 1829Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates lithographed by R. Mackreth; one after John Dobson. Printed by Charles Hullmandel.
- Subject Terms:
- Boag, William -- Printer.Hullmandel, Charles Joseph, 1789-1850 -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1829.Newcastle and Carlisle Railway (Projected)Newcastle upon Tyne (England) -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1829.Railroads -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons. Committee on the Newcastle and Carlisle Railway Bill, Copy of the evidence, taken before a committee of the House of Commons, on the Newcastle & Carlisle railway bill, 1829
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.