Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons. Committee on the Newcastle and Carlisle Railway Bill, Copy of the evidence, taken before a committee of the House of Commons, on the Newcastle & Carlisle railway bill, 1829
- Copy of the evidence, taken before a committee of the House of Commons, on the Newcastle & Carlisle railway bill. Lord Viscount Lowther, chairman. Taken from the short hand notes of Mr. Gurney. To which is added the report of Mr. Leather, on the projected line of railway.
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Printed by W. Boag, 1829.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p. ., 229 p. illus. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHE3020 N4 G7 1829Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates lithographed by R. Mackreth; one after John Dobson. Printed by Charles Hullmandel.
- Subject Terms:
- Boag, William -- Printer.Hullmandel, Charles Joseph, 1789-1850 -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1829.Newcastle and Carlisle Railway (Projected)Newcastle upon Tyne (England) -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1829.Railroads -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.