The art of carving : excerpted from a work entitled The honours of the table (1788) / by the Revd Dr. John Trusler ... ; now reprinted by W.L. ; with a biographical note by S.M. and An appreciation by S.C.R.
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 1931.
- Physical Description:
- ix, , 75 p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTX885 T7 1931Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by John Bewick.
Limited edition of 100 copies.
Published for the friends of Cambridge University Press.
S.M. is possibly Stanley Morison; S.C.R. is S.C. Roberts.
- Subject Terms:
- A. F. W. -- Pres. insc. from S. C. Roberts, 1931.Cambridge University Press -- Publisher.Carving (Meat, etc.)Roberts, S. C. -- Pres. insc. to A. F. W., 1931.
- Wood engravings -- 1931.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.