George Stubbs, 1724-1806 : [exhibition] Tate Gallery.
- London : Tate Gallery Publications, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 248 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 34 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 St915 E43 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]Reference LibraryNJ18 St915 E43 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]Rare Books and ManuscriptsN6797.S78 A4 1984+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Works selected by Judy Egerton.
Includes bibliography (p. 10) and index.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in light brown cloth with dust jacket. Inscribed to Paul Mellon from Judy Egerton, 15 October 1984.
Catalogue of an exhibition held at the Tate Gallery, Oct. 17-Jan. 6, 1985; and the Yale Center for British Art, Feb. 13-Apr. 7, 1985.
- Subject Terms:
- Anatomy, Veterinary -- Exhibitions.Animal Population Groups -- Exhibitions.Art -- Exhibitions.Egerton, Judy -- Pres. insc. to Paul Mellon, 1984 October 15.Mellon, Paul -- Pres. insc. from Judy Egerton, 1984 October 15.Stubbs, George, 1724-1806 -- Exhibitions.Tate Gallery Publications -- Publisher.