An historical and architectural description of the priory church of Bridlington, in the East Riding of the county of York. By the Rev. Marmaduke Prickett ...
- Cambridge, Printed for T. Stevenson [etc. etc.], 1831.
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, , 130 p. 18 pl. (1 fold.) incl. map, plan 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B77 P9Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Bound with: The history and antiquities of Filey / John Cole. Scarborough : J. Cole, 1828 -- Historical sketches of Scalby, Burniston and Cloughton / John Cole. Scarborough : J. Cole, 1829.
Plates by and after James Sargant Storer and Henry Sargant Storer.
Printed by W. Metcalfe, St. Mary's Street.
- Subject Terms:
- Bridlington (England). Parish.Bridlington Priory (Humberside)Engraving -- Specimens -- 1831.Etching -- Specimens -- 1831.Forth and Furby -- Publisher.Haslam, Alfred Seale, Sir, 1844-1927 -- Bookplate.Metcalf, W. -- Printer.Rivington, C.J.G. and F. -- Publisher.Stevenson, T. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Prickett, Marmaduke, An historical and architectural description of the priory church of Bridlington,, 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.