Cole, John, 1792-1848, The history and antiquities of Filey,, 1828
The history and antiquities of Filey, in the covnty of York. By John Cole.
- Scarborovgh, J. Cole, 1828.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. ., vi, 160 p. front., illus., 3 pl. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B77 P9Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Plates engraved by Charles John Smith, Henry White, and Abraham John Mason; after M. Baynes and W. Wass.
Bound with: An historical and architectural description of the priory church of Bridlington / Marmaduke Prickett. Cambridge : T. Stevenson, 1831.
- Subject Terms:
- Cole, John -- Publisher.Filey (England) -- Antiquities.Filey (England) -- History.Maude, John -- Autograph, 1828.
- Etchings -- 1828.
Wood engravings -- 1828.
Engravings -- 1828.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.