Tate Gallery, William Blake, 1757-1827;, 1957
- William Blake, 1757-1827; a catalogue of the works of William Blake in the Tate Gallery, by Martin Butlin. With an introd. by Anthony Blunt and a foreword by John Rothenstein.
- London, Distributed by W. Heinemann, 1957.
- Physical Description:
- v, 72 p. plates (part col. ) 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 B57 T37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827.