British Association for the Advancement of Science, Portfolio of lithographic drawings of the principal articles of manufacture exhibited at the Birmingham exposition, 1849, 1849
- Portfolio of lithographic drawings of the principal articles of manufacture exhibited at the Birmingham exposition, 1849.
- [Birmingham] : Underwood's Lithographic Establishment, 78 1/2 High Street, Birmingham, 1849.
- Physical Description:
- 1 portfolio (5 leaves) : all ill. ; 41 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 143Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
Three leaves showing pottery by Minton & Co., two leaves showing metal work by G.R. Collins & Co. and Elkington, Mason & Co.
- Subject Terms:
- Birmingham Exposition of Arts (1849)Decoration and ornament -- Great Britain.Metal-work -- Great Britain.Pottery -- Great Britain.Underwood's Lithographic Establishment -- Publisher.
- Lithotints -- 1849.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.