Proof illustrations to Northcote's Fables and of the ornamental letters and vignettes , 1828
- Proof illustrations to Northcote's Fables and of the ornamental letters and vignettes / by William Harvey.
- London : Geo. Lawford ..., 1828.
- Physical Description:
- , 6 p.,  leaves of plates : all ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN982 N57 1828Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates engraved by John Jackson, [Allen] Robert Branston, Charlton Nesbit, Henry White, Jr., George Wilmot Bonner, Daniel Dodd, Frederick W. Branston, Abraham John Mason, Thomas Mosses, Samuel M. Slader, John Orrin Smith, Thomas Williams, Matthew Urlwin Sears, John Wright, and Eliza Thompson.
MUDD WC 14954: May lack some plates. Lacks 6 p. at beginning, and index to engravings. Gift of Mr. and Mrs. William Fowler Hopson.
"Printed by J. Johnson."
"Index to the engravings:" 6 p. at end.
Illustrations drawn on wood by William Harvey after designs by James Northcote; initials and tail-pieces designed by Harvey.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- Subject Terms:
- Hopson, William Fowler, 1849-1935 -- Ownership.Johnson, J. -- Printer.Lawford, George -- Publisher.Soule, John -- Pres. insc. from the publisher George Lawford.
- Wood engravings -- 1828.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.