Hodgkin, Howard, 1932-2017, Howard Hodgkin , c1984
Howard Hodgkin : forty paintings 1973-84.
- London : Trustees of the Whitechapel Art Gallery, c1984.
- Physical Description:
- 111 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), ports. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 H647 S47 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalogue edited by Nicholas Serota.
Published by the Whitechapel Art Gallery on the occasion of the exhibition held at British Pavilion, XLI Venice Biennale, June-Sept. 1984, thePhillips Collection, Washington, D.C., Oct.-Dec. 1984, Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Conn., Jan.-March, 1985, Kestner-Gesellschaft, Hannover, Apr.-May, 1985 and at Whitechapel Art Gallery, London, June-Aug., 1985.
"Exhibitions and bibliography: p.107-111.
- Subject Terms:
- Hodgkin, Howard, 1932-2017 -- Exhibitions.