Order of the Bath, Statutes of the most honourable Order of the Bath, 1725, reprinted 1812
Statutes of the most honourable Order of the Bath.
- London : T. Harper, Jun., Crane Court, Fleet Street, 1725, reprinted 1812.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 77 p. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsCR4819 A35 1812View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BEIN 2005 +264: Bound in at end: Pages numbered 79-82, containing a letter addressed to "George R." (George IV) regarding payments of fees levied on certain members of the order, dated at end July 13, 1820. Autograph: Sir Thos. Dallas, GCB. Bookplate: T.D. Bookseller's label: Heraldry Today, London.
Statutes of the Order of the Bath (running title):  p. bound in at end. Discusses creation of 11 extra knights for military service. Signed R. Ryder and dated 1812.
- Subject Terms:
- Dallas, Thomas -- Autograph.Dallas, Thomas -- Bookplate.Harper, T., Jun. -- Publisher.Heraldry -- Great Britain.Knights and knighthood -- Great Britain.Orders of knighthood and chivalry -- Great Britain.
- Booksellers' labels (Provenance) -- Heraldry Today.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.