The royal interiors of Regency England from watercolours first published by W.H. Pine in 1817-1820 / text by David Watkin ; foreword by Sir Robin Mackworth-Young.
- London : J.M. Dent & Sons, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 128 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA7745 W3 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Bibliography: p. 127-128.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament -- Regency style.Great Britain -- History -- George III, 1760-1820.Interior architecture -- England.Palaces -- England.
YCBA Collections Search
Watkin, David, 1941-2018, The royal interiors of Regency England, 1984