Abridgement of the history of England : from the invasion of Julius Caesar to the death of George II / by Dr. Goldsmith ; and continued by an eminent writer to the peace of Amiens, in the year 1802 ; with heads by Bewick.
- Stereotype edition.
- London : J. Walker, J. Cuthell, J. Nunn [and 9 others], 1812.
- Physical Description:
- 323 p. : ill., ports. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA32 G64 1812Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations engraved by Thomas Bewick.
"Printed by J.W.H. Payne"
- Subject Terms:
- Boosey, T. -- Publisher.Cowis (Geo.) and Co. -- Publisher.Craddock and Joy -- Publisher.Cuthell, J. -- Publisher.Darton and Harvey -- Publisher.Great Britain -- History.Harris, J. -- Publisher.Lackington and Co. -- Publisher.Lea, R. -- Publisher.Newman (A.K.) and Co. -- Publisher.Nunn, J. -- PublisherPayne, J. W. H. -- Printer.Walker, J. -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1812.
YCBA Collections Search
Goldsmith, Oliver, 1730?-1774, Abridgement of the history of England , 1812
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.