Strutt, Joseph, 1749-1802, The regal and ecclesiastical antiquities of England , 1793
- The regal and ecclesiastical antiquities of England : containing the representations of all the English monarchs : from Edward the Confessor to Henry the Eighth : together with many of the great persons that were eminent under their several reigns : the whole carefully collected from ancient illuminated manuscripts / by Joseph Strutt.
- A new edition, to which is now added a supplement, containing twelve plates.
- London : Printed for Benjamin and John White, Fleet-Street, 1793.
- Physical Description:
- , 119, , , 24 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA110 S93 1793+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Spine marked by binder as vol. 8.
Supplement has separate pagination and t.p. that reads: A supplement to the Regal and ecclesiastical antiquities, manners, customs, arms, habits, &c. of the English. Imprint reads: London : Printed for the author, and sold by Messrs. White and Son ..., Mr. Faulder ..., and Mr. Thane ..., 1792.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- Great Britain.Costume -- Great Britain.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1793.Faulder, Mr. -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Kings and rulers.Thane, Mr. -- Publisher.White, Benjamin and John -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.