Guide to the Crystal Palace and park / by Samuel Phillips ; illustrated by P. H. Delamotte.
- Additional Title(s):
Crystal Palace : a guide to the Palace and park.
- London : Crystal Palace Library : 1854.
- Physical Description:
- 175 p.,  folded leaves of plates : ill., map, plan ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687.C9 P58 1854Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by Philip Henry Delamotte and Martin; after G.S. Lithographed plan printed by Maclure & Co.
British Art Center bound with: The portrait gallery of the Crystal Palace / Samuel Phillips. London, 1854.
Publisher's device on t.p. reads: Official handbook.
- Subject Terms:
- Bradbury and Evans -- Publisher.Crystal Palace (Sydenham, London, England) -- Guidebooks.Crystal Palace Library -- Publisher.Maclure & Co. -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1854.
Lithographs -- 1854.
YCBA Collections Search
Phillips, Samuel, 1814-1854, Guide to the Crystal Palace and park , 1854
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.