IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Trimmer, Sarah, 1741-1810, A series of prints of Roman history , 
A series of prints of Roman history : dsesigned as ornaments for those apartments in which children receive the first rudiments of their education.
- London : Printed and sold by John Marshall, No. 4, Aldermary Church Yard, Bow-Lane, Cheapside, .
- Physical Description:
- , 64 leaves : all ill. ; 11 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDG209 T74 1789Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Some of the plates dated 1789.
Osborne Coll. has date of [ca. 1790].
Designed to accompany: A description of a set of prints of Roman history.
Osborne Collection of early children's books, 1566-1910, p. 175
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- .Foster, Mary Ann -- Provenance.Marshall, John -- Printer.Rome (Italy) -- History -- Juvenile literature.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.