The people of Europe , 
- The people of Europe / published under the direction of the Committee of General Literature and Education, appointed by the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge.
- London : The Society, .
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. in 1 : col. ill. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsD360 P46 1863Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates engraved and printed by William Dickes.
Bound in gold-stamped green publisher's cloth.
Added t.p. for v. 2 has "second series" after title.
Also issued separately.--cf. Eng. Cat. of Books & Docker.
Text printed by William Clowes and Sons.
Docker, A. William Dickes, 200
- Subject Terms:
- Dickes, William, 1815-1892 -- Printer.Europe -- Social life and customs.Neall, D. F. -- Autograph, 1866.Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge (Great Britain) -- Publisher.William Clowes & Sons, ltd. -- Printer.
- Chromoxylographs -- .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.