Wyatt, M. Digby (Matthew Digby), Sir, 1820-1877, The Renaissance court in the Crystal Palace , 1854
The Renaissance court in the Crystal Palace / described by M. Digby Wyatt and J.B. Waring.
- London : Crystal Palace Library, and Bradbury & Evans ..., 1854.
- Physical Description:
- 108 p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : ill., plans ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687.C9 W92 1854Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- British Art Center copy has spine title: Fine arts courts, Crystal Palace.
Illustrations by T. Bolton and Philip Henry Delamotte. Lithographed plans printed by Maclure & Co.
British Art Center copy bound with: The Byzantine and Romanesque court in the Crystal Palace / M. Digby Wyatt and J. B. Waring. London, 1854.
Publisher's device on t.p. reads: Official handbook.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Renaissance -- Exhibitions.Bradbury & Evans -- Publisher.Crystal Palace (Sydenham, London, England)Crystal Palace Library -- Publisher.Maclure & Co. -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1854.
Lithographs -- 1854.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.