A book of drawing, limning, washing or colouring of maps and prints, or, The young-man's time well spent ...
- London : Printed by James and Joseph Moxon, for Thomas Jenner, and are to be sold at his shop, at the south enterance [!] of the Royal Exchange, 1647.
- Physical Description:
- , 18 [i.e. 33] p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC730 .B6 1647+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Portrait of Durer engraved by Francis Delaram.
Bound with: Graphice, or, The use of the penn and pensill / William Sanderson. London : Robert Crofts, 1658 -- A book of perspective and geometry / Sebastian Serlio. London : Thomas Jenner, 1657 -- A new naturalized work of a learned stranger. London : Thomas Jenner, 1657.
Author is possibly Thomas Jenner.
Other editions published under title: Albert Durer revived.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.), J661B
- Subject Terms:
- Anatomy, Artistic.Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Dürer, Albrecht, 1471-1528.Leeds family -- Bookplate.Painting -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Painting -- Technique.Watercolor painting -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Watercolor painting -- Technique.
- Drawing books.
Handbooks and manuals.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
A book of drawing, limning, washing or colouring of maps and prints,, 1647
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.