IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Layard, Austen Henry, Sir, 1817-1894, The Ninevah court in the Crystal Palace , 1854
The Ninevah court in the Crystal Palace / described by Austen Henry Layard.
- London : Crystal Palace Library, and Bradbury & Evans ..., 1854.
- Physical Description:
- vi, -80 p.,  folded leaf of plates : ill., plan ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687.C9 S323 1854Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Lithographed plan by Philip Henry Delamotte; printed by Maclure & Co.
Bound with: The Pompeian court in the Crystal Palace / George Scharf. London, 1854.
Publisher's device on t.p. reads: Official handbook.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Assyro-Babylonian -- Exhibitions.Assyria -- Antiquities -- Exhibitions.Bradbury & Evans -- Publisher.Crystal Palace (Sydenham, London, England)Crystal Palace Library -- Publisher.Maclure & Co. -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1854.
Lithographs -- 1854.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.