Scharf, George, Sir, 1820-1895, The Pompeian court in the Crystal Palace , 1854
The Pompeian court in the Crystal Palace / described by George Scharf ...
- London : Crystal Palace Library, and Bradbury and Evans ..., 1854.
- Physical Description:
- iv, -73.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : ill., plans ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687.C9 S323 1854Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Lithographed plan by Philip Henry Delamotte; probably printed by Maclure & Co. but imprint is cut off.
Bound with: Description of the Egyptian court / Owen Jones. London, 1854 -- The Alhambra court / Owen Jones. London, 1854 -- The Ninevah court / Austen Henry Layard. London, 1854.
Publisher's device on t.p. reads: Official handbook.
- Subject Terms:
- Bradbury & Evans -- Publisher.Crystal Palace (Sydenham, London, England)Crystal Palace Library -- Publisher.Maclure & Co. -- Printer.Pompeii (Extinct city)
- Wood engravings -- 1854.
Lithographs -- 1854.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.