Beal, Mary, A study of Richard Symonds , 1984
- A study of Richard Symonds : his Italian notebooks and their relevance to seventeenth century painting techniques / Mary Beal.
- New York : Garland, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 409 p. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1500 B33 1984 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thesis (Ph. D.)--University of London, 1978.
Bibliography: p. 391-409.
- Subject Terms:
- British Museum. Mss. (Egerton 1636.)Canini, Giovanni Angelo, 1617-1666.Painting, Italian -- Technique.Poussin, Nicolas, 1594?-1665.Symonds, Richard, 1617-1692?