Serlio, Sebastiano, 1475-1554, A book of perspective & geometry , 1657
- A book of perspective & geometry : being the ABC, and first degree of all good art ... / this second book of architecture made by Sebastian Serly ; entreating of perspective, touching the superficies ; translated out of Itallian into Dutch, and out of Dutch into English, for the benefit of our English nation ...
- London : Printed by M. S. for Thomas Jenner at the south-entrance of the Royall Exchange, 1657.
- Physical Description:
- , 30 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC730 B6 1647+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bound with: A book of drawing, limning, washing or colouring of maps and prints. London : Thomas Jenner, 1647.
Translated by Robert Peake.
"A treatise of scenes, or places to play in": p. 22-30.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Early works to 1800.Drawing -- Technique.Jenner, Thomas, fl. 1631-1656 -- Publisher.M. S. -- Printer.Perspective -- Early works to 1800.Theater architecture -- Early works to 1800.
- Engravings -- 1657.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.