A new-naturalized work of a learned stranger, or, An exquisite tutor powerfull to benefit the publick : and convey unto English men, especially architects and artificers of all sorts : that is, masons, carpenters, joyners, glasiers, bricklayers, plaisterers, painters, and all that live by hammer and hand : necessary, certaine, and most ready helps of geometrie, which is the first degree of all good art ...
- London : Printed by M.S. for Thomas Jenner at the south-entrance of the Royall Exchange, 1657.
- Physical Description:
- , 11 [i.e. 14] p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC730 B6 1647+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bound with: A book of drawing, limning, washing or colouring of maps and prints. London : Thomas Jenner, 1647.
Possibly written by Thomas Jenner.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.), N680A
- Subject Terms:
- Geometry -- Early works to 1800.Jenner, Thomas, fl. 1631-1656 -- Publisher.M. S. -- Printer.Perspective -- Early works to 1800.
- Engravings -- 1657.
YCBA Collections Search
A new-naturalized work of a learned stranger, or, An exquisite tutor powerfull to benefit the publick , 1657
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.