An historical account of the ancient town and port of Wisbech : in the Isle of Ely, in the county of Cambridge, and of the circumjacent towns and villages, the drainage of the great level of the fens, the origin of the royal franchise of the Isle of Ely, &c. ... / by William Watson ...
- Wisbech; Printed by and for H. and J. Leach : 1827.
[London] : Printed by and for H. and J. Leach : 1827.
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, 700 p.  leaves of plates (some folded) : ports., plans, maps, ill., geneal. tables ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 W8 W3 1827Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Errata slip tipped in at p. [v].
Plates engraved by Henry Melville and John Walker; after Algernon Peckover, J.C. Lenny, E. Maule, and J.H. West. Lithographs printed by Peter Simoneau.
- Subject Terms:
- Cambridgeshire (England) -- History.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1827Etching -- Specimens -- 1827Fisher, F. -- Pres. insc. from John A. Law, 1863Law, John A. -- Pres. insc. to F. FisherLeach, Henry and John -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1827Longman & Co. -- PublisherRivingtons -- PublisherSimoneau, Peter -- PrinterWisbech (England) -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Watson, William, An historical account of the ancient town and port of Wisbech , 1827
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.