Hoskins, G. A. (George Alexander), -1864, A winter in Upper and Lower Egypt ... , 1863
A winter in Upper and Lower Egypt ... / by G.A. Hoskins ...
- London : Hurst and Blackett, 1863.
- Physical Description:
- , [v]-xiii, 346 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDT54 H8 1863Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Chromolithograph printed by Vincent Brooks.
Errata slip tipped in at p. .
Advertisements:  p. at end.
Printed by Macdonald and Tugwell.
- Subject Terms:
- Brooks, Vincent, 1815-1885 -- Printer.Egypt -- Description and travel.Hills, Ellery -- Autograph.Hurst and Blackett -- Publisher.Macdonald and Tugwell -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- 1863.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.