Rustic architecture : the picturesque and pleasing appearance of rough wood, thatch, etc. when applied as the only decorations of rural buildings : illustrated by xlii zincographic drawings consisting of plans, elevations, sections and perspective views : the doors, windows, chimney shafts, etc. drawn geometrically to a large scale, with a description and the estimated cost of each design / by T.J. Ricauti ...
- London : Printed for and published by the author at his office ..., 1840.
- Physical Description:
- , 42 plates : ill., plans ; 26 x 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 154Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates drawn and lithographed by T.J. Ricauti. Printed by John Grieve.
Advertisements:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Designs and plans.Architecture, Domestic -- Great Britain.Grieve, John -- Printer.Hunter, James -- Bookplate.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1840.Nichols, George -- Printer.Ricauti, T. J. -- Publisher.Working class -- Homes and haunts -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.