Barber, Richard W, Samuel Pepys Esquire,, [c1970]
- Samuel Pepys Esquire, Secretary of the Admiralty to King Charles & King James the Second.
- [Berkeley] University of California Press [c1970]
- Physical Description:
- 64 p. illus. (part col.), facsims., ports. (part col.) 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA447 P4 B37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Four essays which form a catalog of the exhibition held Nov., 1970, at the National Portrait Gallery, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Pepys, Samuel, 1633-1703 -- Exhibitions.