Barber, Richard W, Samuel Pepys Esquire,, [c1970]
Samuel Pepys Esquire, Secretary of the Admiralty to King Charles & King James the Second.
- [Berkeley] University of California Press [c1970]
- Physical Description:
- 64 p. illus. (part col.), facsims., ports. (part col.) 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA447 P4 B37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Four essays which form a catalog of the exhibition held Nov., 1970, at the National Portrait Gallery, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Pepys, Samuel, 1633-1703 -- Exhibitions.