Select illustrations of Hampshire : comprising picturesque views of the seats of the nobility & gentry, lodge entrances &c. / with descriptions by G.F. Prosser.
- London : J. & A. Arch ..., Carpenter & Son ..., Jacobs & Johnson, Winchester, Joyce & Co., Southampton, and G.F. Prosser ... : Printed by C. Hullmandel, 1833.
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 S96 P76 1833+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Binder's spine title: Prosser's Hampshire
- Subject Terms:
- Arch, J. & A. -- Publisher.Carpenter & Son -- Publisher.Compton, Lucretia Catherine -- Provenance.Hullmandel, C. -- Printer.Jacobs & Johnson -- Publisher.Joyce & Co. -- Publisher.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1833.Prosser, G. F. -- Publisher.Surrey (England) -- Description and travel.Surrey (England) -- Pictorial works.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Prosser, George Frederick, Select illustrations of Hampshire , 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.