The geographical and topographical guide of the Isle of Man : intended for the use of travellers and tourists, and of those who, visiting this fine island as sea bathing quarters, or, as a cheap, pleasant, and convenient marine residence, are desirous of a succulent description of it ...
- Second edition.
- Douglas [Isle of Man] : Printed and sold by G. Jefferson, Baldwin, Cradock, and Joy, London, E. Willan, Liverpool, 1824.
- Physical Description:
- viii, -94,  p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 M2 G46 1824Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Frontispiece engraved by J. Shury; after G.W. Carrington.
- Subject Terms:
- Baldwin, Cradock, and Joy -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1824.Isle of Man. -- Description and travel.Jefferson, G. -- Printer.Lewin, William -- Provenance.Willan, E. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
The geographical and topographical guide of the Isle of Man , 1824
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.