Hornor, Thomas, 1785-1844, [Specimen of an improved mode of delineating estates], [ca. 1800]
[Specimen of an improved mode of delineating estates]
- [London] : T. Hornor, [ca. 1800].
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : col. plan ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTA581 H6 1800+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title from plan.
"T. Hornor, land surveyor, respectfully informs the proprietors of parks, farms &c. that ... he takes pictural and descriptive plans of estates .... The annexed sketch ... has been prepared in order to give some idea of his mode of finishing ....
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising -- Great Britain -- Surveying.Landscape architecture -- Great Britain.Map drawing.Surveying -- Great Britain.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- [ca. 1800].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.