Description of a bronze or cast-iron columnal light-house : with references to a model of one-fourth the full size : designed for the Wolf Rock, situated between the island of Scilly and the Land's-End, or the Skerry Vore, on the west coast of Scotland ... / by Samuel Brown ...
- Edinburgh : Edinburgh Printing Company ..., 1836.
- Physical Description:
- 28 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTC375 B7 1836Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates lithographed by W. Walton and J. Hall. One after William Frederick Woodington. Printed by C. Hullmandel.
- Subject Terms:
- Edinburgh Printing Co. -- Publisher.Hullmandel, C. -- Printer.Institution of Naval Architects -- Pres. insc. from R.E. Scott.Lighthouses -- England.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1836.Scott, R. E. -- Pres. insc. to Institution of Naval Architects.
YCBA Collections Search
Brown, Samuel, 1774-1852, Description of a bronze or cast-iron columnal light-house , 1836
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.