Views of Edinburgh and its vicinity.
- Edinburgh : Banks & Co., [18--]
- Physical Description:
- ,  leaves : all ill. ; 14 x 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA890 E3 V5Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates drawn and engraved by William Banks and Son. Some engraved by William Banks only.
Advertisements:  p. at end.
William Banks and Son flourished in Edinburgh ca. 1858-1890.--see Hunnisett, B. Dict. of steel engravers.
- Subject Terms:
- Banks & Co. -- Publisher.Banks (William) and Son -- Printer.Edinburgh (Scotland) -- Pictorial works.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- [18--].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.