The Golden age of British photography 1839-1900 : photographs from the Victoria and Albert Museum, London, with selections from the Philadelphia Museum of Art ... [et al.] / edited and introduced by Mark Haworth-Booth.
- Millerton (N.Y.) : Aperture ; c1984.
[Philadelphia] : The Museum, c1984.
- Physical Description:
- 189 p. : ill., ports. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR652 G65 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalogue of an exhibition held at the Victoria and Albert Museum, June 6-Aug. 19, 1984 and at five museums in the U.S. through May 18, 1986.
The exhibition was organized by the Victoria and Albert Museum and the Alfred Stieglitz Center, Philadelphia Museum of Art.
Includes bibliographical references and index.bib
- Subject Terms:
- Photography -- Great Britain -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
The Golden age of British photography 1839-1900 , c1984