The William Spooner Collection and bequest , 1968
The William Spooner Collection and bequest : [exhibition] April to July 1968, the Courtauld Institute Galleries.
- London : The Galleries, 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 28 p., 16 pages of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC27 G7 L678 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of drawings and water colors either bequeathed by W. Spooner or lent by Mrs. Spooner to the Courtauld Institute of Art.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- England -- London -- Catalogs.Spooner, Mrs -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Spooner, William -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting -- England -- London -- Catalogs.