Wyatt, M. Digby (Matthew Digby), Sir, 1820-1877, The Byzantine and Romanesque court in the Crystal Palace , 1854
The Byzantine and Romanesque court in the Crystal Palace / described by M. Digby Wyatt and J.B. Waring.
- London : Crystal Palace Library, and Bradbury & Evans ..., 1854.
- Physical Description:
- 116 p.,  folded leaf of plates : ill., plan ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687 C9 W92 1854Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- committed to retain 20190228 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
British Art Center copy has spine title: Fine arts courts, Crystal Palace.
At least one illustration by Philip Henry Delamotte.
BAC: Bound with: The mediaeval court in the Crystal Palace / M. Digby Wyatt and J.B. Waring. London, 1854 -- The Renaissance court in the Crystal Palace / M. Digby Wyatt and J.B. Waring. London, 1854 -- The Italian court in the Crystal Palace / M. Digby Wyatt and J.B. Waring. London, 1854.
Publisher's device on t.p. reads: Official handbook.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Byzantine -- Exhibitions.Art, Romanesque -- Exhibitions.Bradbury and Evans -- Publisher.Crystal Palace (Sydenham, London, England)Crystal Palace Library -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1854.
Lithographs -- 1854.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.