Some memoirs of the patronage and progress of the fine arts in England and Ireland : during the reigns of George the Second, George the Third, and His present Majesty : with anecdotes of Lord De Tabley ... and occasional critical references to British works of art / by Wm. Carey ...
- London : ... Saunders and Ottley ..., 1826.
- Physical Description:
- , 361,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., port. ; 33cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN6764 C37 1826+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Portrait by James Thomson.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Great Britain.Art -- Ireland.Cirencester Library -- Provenance.Davy, W. -- Printer.De Tabley, John Fleming Leicester, Baron, 1762-1827.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1826.Harding and Lepard -- Publisher.Sams -- Publisher.Saunders and Ottley -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Carey, William, 1759-1839, Some memoirs of the patronage and progress of the fine arts in England and Ireland , 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.