The baronage of England, or, An historical account of the lives and most memorable actions of our English nobility ... / deduced from publick records, antient historians, and other authorities by William Dugdale ...
- London : Printed by Tho. Newcomb for Abel Roper, John Martin and Henry Herringman ..., 1675-1676.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. ; 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsCS421 D83 1675+ Copy 2 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Subject Terms:
- Castle-Freke Library -- Bookplate.Herringman, Henry -- Publisher.Martin, John -- Publisher.Newcomb, Thomas, 1682?-1765.Nobility -- Great Britain.Roper, Abel -- Publisher.
- v. 1. In the Saxons time, to the Norman conquest, and from thence, of those who had their rise before the end of King Henry the Third's reign
- v. 2. After the end of King Henry the Third's reign. And before the eleventh year of King Richard the Second