Memoirs of the life of the late George Morland : with critical and descriptive observations on the whole of his works hitherto before the public / by J. Hassell ...
- London : Albion Press printed, published by James Cundee ..., and C. Chapple ..., 1806.
- Physical Description:
- , vii, , 204 p,  leaves of plates : ill., port.; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND497 M8 H3 1806+ Copy 1 OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsND497 M8 H3 1806+ Copy 2 OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BEIN 1975 +345: Bookplate of Chauncey Brewster Tinker. Inscription from the Gredington Library.
Catalogue of the works of Morland -- the engraver, manner of engraving, size, price, and publisher": p. 166-177.
Plates by Samuel Mackenzie and Edmund Scott; after Mrs. S. Jones and George Morland.
British Art Center has 2 copies.
Advertisements:  p. at end of copy 1 for two works published by James Cundee.
Added engraved t.p.
- Subject Terms:
- Albion Press -- Printer.Chapple, C. -- Publisher.Cundee, James -- Publisher.Gredington Library -- Inscription.Morland, George, 1763-1804.Tinker, Chauncey Brewster, 1876-1963 -- Bookplate.
- Soft-ground etchings -- 1806.
Engravings -- 1806.
Stipple engravings -- 1806.
YCBA Collections Search
Hassell, J. (John), 1767-1825, Memoirs of the life of the late George Morland , 1806