Four centuries of Lancashire art , 1958
Four centuries of Lancashire art : a dictionary of Lancashire artists.
- Preston [Lancashire] : Printed for the Corporation to be sold in the Harris Museum and Art Gallery, 1958.
- Physical Description:
- 52 p., 16 p. of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6769 L3 F58 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Harris Museum and Art Gallery, Preston."
Book compiled by Helena Gibbon.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- England -- Lancashire -- Dictionaries.Artists -- Great Britain -- Biography -- Dictionaries.