Four centuries of Lancashire art , 1958
Four centuries of Lancashire art : a dictionary of Lancashire artists.
- Preston [Lancashire] : Printed for the Corporation to be sold in the Harris Museum and Art Gallery, 1958.
- Physical Description:
- 52 p., 16 p. of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6769 L3 F58 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Harris Museum and Art Gallery, Preston."
Book compiled by Helena Gibbon.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- England -- Lancashire -- Dictionaries.Artists -- Great Britain -- Biography -- Dictionaries.