Pope, Alexander, 1688-1744, An epistle to the Right Honourable Richard Earl of Burlington , 1731
- An epistle to the Right Honourable Richard Earl of Burlington : occasion'd by his publishing Palladio's designs of the baths, arches, theatres, &c. of ancient Rome / by Mr. Pope.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Half-title: Of taste
- London : Printed for L. Gilliver, 1731.
- Physical Description:
- 14,  p. ; 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3630 O4 1731+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN Osborn fpc28: No.  in v. with binder's title: Bisset's Carmen saeculare, &c.
SML Microtext Room: Negative film available for reproduction.
SML MIC: Film; reproduced from the copy in the Forster collection, South Kensington Museum, London.
Signatures: [A]-D² (last leaf advertisement)
Better known by half-title: Of taste. Title subsequently changed to: Of false taste.
Advertising matter: 1 l. at end.
Griffith, R.H. Pope, 259
- Subject Terms:
- Gilliver, Lawton. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.