IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Daulby, Daniel, A descriptive catalogue of the works of Rembrandt , 1796
A descriptive catalogue of the works of Rembrandt : and of his scholars, Bol, Livens, and Van Vliet : compiled from the original etchings, and from the catalogues of De Burgy, Gersaint, Helle and Glomy, Marcys, and Yver / by Daniel Daulby.
- Liverpool : Printed by J. M'Creery, 1796.
- Physical Description:
- , xxii, , 339,  p. : port. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNE2165 R5 D3 1796Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Binder's spine title: Daulby's Rembrandt catalogue.
This copy belonged to Daulby & is annotated throughout in his hand.
Self-portrait of Rembrandt engraved by John Chapman.
- Subject Terms:
- Buckley, W. J. -- Bookplate.Cadell & Davies -- Publisher.Daulby, Daniel -- Provenance.Donald, B. S. -- Autograph, 1924.Edwards, J. -- Publisher.Etching, Dutch.M'Creery, J. -- Printer.Prints, Dutch.Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn, 1606-1669.Stipple engraving -- Specimens -- 1796.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.