Engravings and their value : a complete guide to the collection and prices of all classes of prints / by J. Herbert Slater ...
- 6th ed., rev. and enl. by F. W. Maxwell Barbour; illustrated with 24 plates in colour and black and white, and 300 facsimile reproductions of engravers' marks.
- Richmond (Surrey) : Kudos Publications, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 707 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE885 S52 1978 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Bibliography: 72-74.
- Subject Terms:
- Prints -- Collectors and collecting.
YCBA Collections Search
Slater, J. Herbert (John Herbert), 1854-1921, Engravings and their value , 1978