IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Slater, J. Herbert (John Herbert), 1854-1921, Engravings and their value , 1978
Engravings and their value : a complete guide to the collection and prices of all classes of prints / by J. Herbert Slater ...
- 6th ed., rev. and enl. by F. W. Maxwell Barbour; illustrated with 24 plates in colour and black and white, and 300 facsimile reproductions of engravers' marks.
- Richmond (Surrey) : Kudos Publications, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 707 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE885 S52 1978 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Bibliography: 72-74.
- Subject Terms:
- Prints -- Collectors and collecting.