Ambulator, or, A pocket companion in a tour round London : within the circuit of twenty-five miles : describing whatever is most remarkable for antiquity, grandeur, elegance, or rural beauty : including new catalogs of pictures, and illustrated by historical and biographical observations : to which are prefixed concise description of the metropolis, and a map of the country described ...
- The eighth edition, augmented and improved.
- London : Printed for J. Scatcherd ..., 1796.
- Physical Description:
- ix, , 324 p.,  folded leaf of plates : map ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA679 A42 1796View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1796.London (England) -- Guidebooks.London (England) -- Suburbs and environs.Scatcherd, J. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.