Stubbs : portraits in detail / selected and introduced by Judy Egerton.
- London : Tate Gallery Publications, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 46 p. : col. ill. ; 22 x 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 St915 E45 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 747Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Published by order of the Trustees 1984 for the exhibition 18 October 1984 - 6 January 1985"--T.p. verso.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Exhibition catalogue. Glossy brown and black wrappers; white lettering on spine and front cover, illustration of man and horse on front cover. Illustrations, color plates. Spine height: 8 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Stubbs, George, 1724-1806 -- Exhibitions.