The Ambulator, or, A pocket companion for the tour of London and its environs : within the circuit of twenty-five miles : descriptive of the objects most remarkable for grandeur, elegance, taste, local beauty, and antiquity : illustrated by anecdotes, historical and biographical, and embellished with fourteen elegant engravings and a correct map.
- The eleventh edition, with considerable additions and improvements.
- London : Printed for Scatcherd and Letterman, Wilkie and Robinson, Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown [and 8 others], 1811.
- Physical Description:
- , 310,  p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : ill., map ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA679 A42 1811Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Subject Terms:
- Claughton, C. E. F. -- Autograph.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1811.Horndon, David -- Autograph.London (England) -- Guidebooks.London (England) -- Suburbs and environs.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown -- Publisher.Scatcherd and Letterman -- Publisher.Wilkie and Robinson -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
The Ambulator, or, A pocket companion for the tour of London and its environs , 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.