Ruskin, John, 1819-1900, Catalogue of the Rudimentary series , 1984
- Catalogue of the Rudimentary series : in the arrangement of 1873 with Ruskin's comments of 1878 / John Ruskin ; edited, with an introduction, notes and appendix by Robert Hewison.
- London : Lion and Unicorn Press, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 222 p. : ill. (some col.), port. ; 46 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 157Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- This is copy no.  of 275.
At head of title: The Ruskin art collection at Oxford.
Issued in a case.
"All the illustrations were supplied by the Ashmolean Museum ... "
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Study and teaching.Lion and Unicorn Press -- Publisher.Ruskin School of Drawing and Fine Art.Ruskin, John, 1819-1900.Ruskin, John, 1819-1900. Rudimentary series.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.